Cybex Solution B2-FIX+LUX Booster Car Seat 2021 - With Reclining Headrest
The NEW Cybex Solution B2-Fix+Lux booster seat is the latest car seat addition for the German company known for their safety and modern looking baby gear. Equipped with the advanced safety features for easy travels with your child, the B2-Fix+Lux booster offers a new comfort feature for your little ones— a reclining headrest. Sleepy children can now nap safely with a patented adjustable headrest which tilts back to help prevent the head from falling forward. The headrest itself is also adjustable with 12 different positions, ensuring a customized fit for your growing child. B2 FIX+LUX Booster features the Linear Side-impact Protection system so in the case of a side collision, this system is there to absorb the impact forces.
- Patented reclining headrest which acts to guide the child's head into a safe position while the child is asleep inside the seat
- Exterior Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P.) which absorbs impact forces and protects the child's head and upper body in a side-impact collision
- Rigid LATCH connectors to properly position booster in vehicle featuring a one-click installation
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest as your child grows
- Lightweight design with the seat weighing only 10.4lbs
- Includes 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders that can be placed on both sides of the seat
- Dimensions: 15.3" L x 22.5" W x 32.3" H
- Minimum age: for a child 4 years and older
- Minimum height and weight for use: 40 lbs. and 38" in height
- Maximum height and weight for use: 120 lbs. and 60" in height
- Product Weight: 10.4lbs
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116