Chicco Fit2 Air Infant & Toddler Car Seat
From Infant to Toddler – Two Unique Stages to Grow
The carrier shell is lined with high quality EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved side impact protection. An integrated anti-rebound bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat for added stability and leverage and a more secure install.
- Designed to provide security, comfort & ease of use from day 1 to year 2
- Two-stage base extends infant car seat use and convenience through 2 years of age
- Reclined seating and removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants
- Extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating for toddlers
- Machine washable, dual-density foam cushioned seat pad with 3D AirMesh
- Luxuriously soft, premium Italian fabric
- Full-coverage, ventilated canopy
- 7-position headrest and carry handle with easy, one-hand adjustment
- EPS energy-absorbing foam and integrated anti-rebound bar
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure® leveling foot, RideRight® bubble levels, and SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- Compatible with Chicco strollers (sold separately) for travel system use
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat
Weight (with base): 20.5 lbs.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116