Bumbleride Era City Stroller
The City Dweller. Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. This four-wheeled eco stroller has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free. Built for terrain. Designed for the city.
Materials matter. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Reversible seat, easy to use and infant safe
- Adjustable, non-toxic cork* handle and safety strap included
- Infant compatible – stroller seat will lie down flat with an adjustable footrest, in both directions
- Built in adapters for bassinet, no extra attachment needed
- Infant car seat compatible
- Quick, compact fold for both stroller and seat, with auto-lock and standing stow
- Can be folded with the seat attached (facing forward)
- Small footprint – when opened for small spaces and when closed for storage
- One-handed backrest recline
- Extra room with long seat and footwell
- Air-filled tires and all wheel suspension offer the smoothest ride
- Oversized cargo basket with zip pocket for air pump (included)
- Secure foot brake.
- 5-pt safety harness with shoulder pads
- Compatible with other single accessories (BAS-55, M-90, SL-85, IB-09, MB-55, IN-01, PP-88, M-70)
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals (100% rPET and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- Machine washable seat fabrics and canopies (all removable)
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extensions offering extra sun coverage
- 360-degree swivel front wheels with in-line lock option
- Available colorways: Matte Black, Dawn Grey, Maritime Blue, Silver Black (specialty/brick and mortar only)
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Capacity: 55 lbs.
- Standing/Unfolded: 32.5”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 12.5”H
- Handle range: 26”-44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)
- Seat: 9.5”L x 12.5”W
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5”L x 13”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25"H
- Footrest: 12”L x 13”W
- Shoulder width: 13"W
- Seat to knee: 9.5"L
- Knee to footrest: 12"L
- Width at knee: 13"W
- 3 Year Warranty
- Wrist strap
- Bumper Bar
Car Seat Compatibility
- Maxi Cosi Mico, Mico AP and Max 30 (adapter MNCE-11)
- Clek Liing (MNCE-11)
- Nuna Pipas (adapter MNCE-11)
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q (adapter MNCE-11)
- Graco Snugride Click Connect 35 (adapter GCH-15)
- Chicco Keyfit 30 (adapter GCH-15)
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 + Viaggio 4-35 Nido (adapter PEG-15)
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116