Bugaboo Fox2 Mineral Collection Complete Stroller
The Bugaboo Fox2 is our most advanced comfort stroller. Combining 20 years of the latest Bugaboo innovation and technological advances–it’s the perfect drive with power steering. It’s still our best in class stroller with many features that make it the lightest one-hand push for parents, great for all terrains, all-weather, and made from quality and upgraded materials built to last. It’s for parents who want the very best in comfort strollers, in an ultra-lightweight design. And it’s extra comfortable for children with updated premium fabrics and an ergonomic bassinet and seat design.
The perfect drive with power steering
In the Bugaboo Fox2 the driving technology has been continuously refined to make it the absolute best in class. It’s a combination of the advanced suspension, upgrades on the inside and outside of the wheels and wheel casings, and the position of the perfectly angled handlebars in relation to the wheels that give the feeling of a more forceful push without having to use more force. The way it navigates turns and tight spaces make it the perfect drive with power steering.
Advanced suspension for all terrains
This stroller is our smoothest drive yet. The optimally sized wheels of 8.5 and 12 in, and advanced central-joint suspension (with additional rear-wheel suspension and internal rubber damping) create a smooth, steady ride for your child whether they are in the bassinet or the seat. It also makes this stroller an effortless driving experience, it glides easily over bumps and off-road terrain.
Strong yet light
Our most advanced comfort stroller, with all the comfort features you’d expect, weighs in at only 10.2 kg (22.5 lbs). Despite its ultra-lightweight composition the Bugaboo Fox2 can still hold a growing child of up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs) or 48 months. Its weight and 1-piece self-standing fold or more compact 2-piece fold, without wheels, make it really easy to lift and carry up and down apartment stairs or on and off public transport.
Innovative design for ultimate comfort
The Bugaboo Fox2 has an ergonomic and padded seat and bassinet, making it the ultimate comfort for your child from birth to toddler. Upgrades on fabrics and premium features like a handy double front bassinet pocket are included in the Bugaboo Fox2 as standard. It’s a great stroller for all seasons with an XXL extendable premium sun canopy that has an integrated peek-a-boo window and breezy panel for extra airflow in hot summer months, also included as standard.
1. Updated folding buttons
for an easier & more comfortable fold
2. New sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
adding value & build further on our great canopy for contact with your child & extra ventilation
3. Updated rotating carry handle
making it easier to open the carry handle
4. Updated handlebar grips protection
by new wrist loop holder design (self standing when folded)
5. New bassinet with 2 extra pockets
for extra storage, example keys or phone
6. Updated seat recline handle
for a more comfortable handle operation
7. Refreshed aesthetics for cleaner look
on hardware & software
What it does
- Suitable from birth up to max. NA: 50 lbs
- Central joint suspension & front wheel suspension for the most comfortable ride
- Extendable sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
- Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
- Easy access storage pockets on bassinet
- Integrated attachment points for a seamless integration with Bugaboo accessories
- High seat placement: 59 cm from the ground
- Flip-flop friendly brake (ball point principle)
- Memory buttons to remove bassinet & seat with one hand
- One hand recline with ergonomic handle
- 1 Piece compact & self standing fold
- 2 Piece extra compact fold
- Beach mode (2 wheel)
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Product weight: 9.9 kg / 21.8 lbs
- Large front wheels: 8.5 inch, rear wheels: 12 inch
- Large, easily accessible under seat basket with storage pockets
- Volume: 30 L / 7.9 gal
- Weight capacity: 10 kg / 22 lbs)
Unfolded: 23.625"W x 41"L x 45.25"H
Folded: 23.625"W x 35.35"L x 18.5"H
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116