Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono Complete Stroller
A kid (or two), check. Huge load of shopping, check. Everyone on board, and most importantly happy, check. Much of parenthood is about being prepared for all eventualities. And the bigger the family, the bigger the stroller (usually) in order to do that. But there is a stroller that takes everything you need on board, and is still small enough to fit easily into your family life, your apartment, and also through standard doorways – the Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono. Plus, when it’s time, it converts easily into the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo which makes it great for your growing family.
Side by side strolling that builds companionship
A look. A touch (OK, sometimes more of a poke). You can’t help but smile at their interaction. Extra sibling connection is built into the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo because of the way you can arrange your two children side by side, each one riding in equal comfort and one facing the other so they can always see each other. A stroller designed for born friends. Most the time.
And when you need to, easily convert your Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono into the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo or Twin in just a few clicks. Add the Bugaboo wheeled board on the back for a toddler, and it takes 3 kids and all of your shopping at once.
Smaller than you think
The Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono with side basket is only 60 cm wide, and the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo is only 74 cm which means that both are smaller than you think. They’re narrow enough to maneuver easily through standard doorways while still carrying everything you need.
Lightest drive/push, with extra stability designed-in
As with all Bugaboo strollers, there is the extra technology to ensure it’s the lightest drive, even when handling the weight of all your kids (and your shopping). One-hand push while you drive makes navigating city streets easy, keeping one hand free for everything else, and a really small turning circle allows you to get back to pick up that lost sock in an instant. The Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono and Duo have a much more stable center of gravity for those quick turns due to the single or dual side by side carriage design. Large, lighter foam, puncture-proof Bugaboo wheels make the driving experience even more enjoyable.
Fits everything you need and more
The Bugaboo Donkey3 has been designed to have built-in XXL storage capacity in two basket areas. The Mono has a handy 10 kg capacity side luggage basket that keeps everything organized and within easy reach while you’re strolling, and a large 10 kg capacity underseat basket. When converted, the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo has the 22 lb. underseat basket. And the usual Bugaboo quality, durable materials holds 2 x 48.5 lbs. in the seats when facing the world, perfect for your growing children.
1. New sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
adding value & build further on our great canopy for contact with your child & extra ventilation
2. Lighter & new wheel design (EVA foam, puncture proof)
saving ~ 500 grams, giving the Bugaboo Donkey a ‘lighter’ look & push.
3. Updated side luggage basket design
with the option to increase basket capacity & close it in the top by integrated zipper
4. New rotating carry handle
for easier operation and to be on par with other Bugaboo comfort strollers
5. New handlebar grips & wheel caps (pre-assembled)
for a more modern look, easier customization and replacement
6. New top handlebar design
for one unified global design plus support the new, replaceable handlebar grips.
7. Updated bassinet with 2 extra pockets
for extra storage, ex. keys or phone
8. Refreshed aesthetics for cleaner look
on hardware & software
What is does:
- Suitable from birth up to max. NA: 50 lbs
- Extendable sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
- Free positioning of bassinet and seat on the stroller
- Extra storage with the extendable Side Luggage Basket, with a maximum load of 10kg
- Rotating carry handle for easy of use
- Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
- Easy access storage pockets on bassinet
- Memory buttons to remove bassinet & seat with one hand
- One hand seat recline
- 1 Piece compact & self standing fold
- 2 Piece extra compact fold
- Beach mode (2 wheel)
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Product weight: 12.5 kg / 27.6 lbs
- Large front wheels: 10 inch, rear wheels: 12 inch
- Large, easily accessible under seat basket with storage pockets
- Volume: 30 L / 7.9 gal
- Weight capacity: 10 kg / 22 lbs)
Unfolded: 23.5"W x 30"L x 42.5"H
Folded: 23.5"W x 34.25"H x 26.375"D
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116