Britax Emblem Convertible Car Seat
The Britax® Emblem keeps baby safe and comfortable on your journeys. Britax SafeCell Impact Protection is a system of patented safety features that provide advanced protection. Two layers of side impact protection mean your child’s head and neck are secure in the event of a crash. Plus, installation is easy using lower anchors that lock into place with a click and are released with the push of a button.
- 2 layers of Side Impact Protection mean baby’s head and neck are secured by a foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a system of patented safety features that provide advanced protection
- 10-position harness easily adjusts to keep up with your growing baby
- Lower anchors lock into place with a click, and are released with the push of a button
- Built-in lock-offs make seat belt installation a breeze
- Easy-remove cover allows you to clean it without having to remove the harness
- 3-position recline adjusts for your child’s comfort and the safest installation angle
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when putting baby in the car
- Removable body pillow ensures even small newborns fit snuggly in the seat
|Child Weight - Rear Facing||5 - 40 lbs|
|Child Weight - Forward Facing||20 - 65 lbs*|
|Child Standing Height||49" or less|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing||9 - 16.75"|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing||12 - 16.75"|
|Product Weight||19.5 lbs|
|Product Dimensions||18.5" W x 26" H x 21" D|
|Seat Area Depth / Width||11" / 11"|
|Harness Slot Heights||8.5" / 9.5" / 10.5" / 11.5" / 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5"|
|Buckle Strap Depths||5" / 7.5"|
|*Recommendation||Britax strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.|
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116