Lego City Bathtub Stunt Bike
Shift kids’ play up a gear with the LEGO® City Bathtub Stunt Bike (60333) playset, featuring a flywheel-powered bathtub motorbike for performing amazing stunts. Just add the LEGO City Stuntz character Sudsy Simon Tub Racer, complete with his toy bath duck, snorkel and life jacket for high-flying bathtub stunt-show fun!
Toys designed for kids aged 5 and up
This toy stunt bike set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group build-and-play experience.
Children are the stars of the show!
LEGO City toy playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for realistic role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas.
- Toy stunt bike for real stunt action – Introduce kids to the Stuntz universe with this LEGO® City Bathtub Stunt Bike (60333) playset, including a fun LEGO City Stuntz rider minifigure
- What’s in the box? – This toy playset has all kids need to build a flywheel stunt motorbike and LEGO® City Stuntz Sudsy Simon Tub Racer minifigure with a toy bath duck, snorkel, mask and life jacket
- Powered by a flywheel – Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then release it to perform fun wheelies and airborne maneuvers
- A gift for kids aged 5+ – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise
- Dimensions – When built, the Bathtub Stunt Bike measures over 1 in. (3.5 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide
- Part of the LEGO® City Stuntz universe – Combine this playset with others from the LEGO City Stuntz series for more stunt action
- Building fun for kids aged 5+ – Includes an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City playsets come with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative play, helping kids develop creative skills and confidence
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116