FridaBaby NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator
- It’s smart.
- It’s Swedish.
- It’s maybe a little strange.
- It’s doctor invented & recommended.
- It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4). Additional filters available.
- It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
- It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- NoseFrida is not a toy – Potential choking hazard, keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
- Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
Will Nosefrida make me sick?
No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it won’t stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 4 filters – 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116