Earth Mama Organics Heartburn Tea
Is your heart burning — in a special, gastrointestinal way? Organic Heartburn Tea is a soothing mellow mint blend of marshmallow root, lemon balm, chamomile and spearmint, with astringent raspberry leaf. Formulated for pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to relieve occasional heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion. Not pregnant? It’ll still help: this tea feels super-settling after meals — feel free to tell your dad.
- Soothing, Cooling Mellow Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Caffeine free herbal tea
- Is it formulated to use during pregnancy? Yes!
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-4 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- Wondering what else to use Organic Heartburn Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
INGREDIENTS:Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116