BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Stroller
Say yes to any type of outing—whether prepping for a 10K or heading to the zoo. The Revolution Flex 3.0’s mountain bike-style suspension & air-filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride on any type of terrain from sidewalks to hiking trails. The adjustable 9-position handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights. This jogging stroller features 6 storage pockets + an extra-large cargo basket for plenty of room to store and organize all your gear. Includes a cell phone pocket at handlebar.
- Suspension System
- Air-Filled Tires
- Swivel Locking Front Wheel
- Adjustable Front Wheel Tracking
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Peek & Chat Window with Quiet Magnetic Closure
- Large, Easy-Access Storage Basket Underneath Stroller
- 6 Additional Storage Pockets
- One-Handed Recline Adjustment
- Easy-Remove Rear Wheels
- Infant Car Seat Compatible with BOB Gear®, Britax®, Chicco®, Graco®, Peg Perego®, Cybex®, Maxi Cosi®, Nuna® (adapters sold separately)
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Fully Upright Seating
- Near-Flat Recline
- Compression Comfort Seat
- Foam Handlebar Grip
- Seatback Ventilation
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Reflective Canopy & Basket Accents
- 5-Point Easy-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness
- Flip-Flop Friendly, Foot Pedal Parking Brake
- Handlebar Wrist Strap and Chassis Lock
- Child Age Limit Minimum:
- From Birth with Infant Car Seat (walk only).
- From 8 Weeks Riding in Stroller Seat (walk only)
- From 8 Months in Stroller seat (Jogging/off-road)
- Child Age Limit Maximum: No max, Based on Weight/Height
- Child Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
- Child Height Capacity: 44 in
- Stroller Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Tire Sizes: (1) 12" Front, (2) 16" Rear
- Tire Type: Pneumatic (air-filled)
- Tire Tread: All-Terrain
- Wheel, Rim & Spokes: High-Impact Composite
- INTERIOR PRODUCT
- Seating Area Height: 20 in (50.8 cm)
- Seat Area Depth: 9 in (22.9 cm)
- Seat Area Width: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- EXTERIOR PRODUCT
- Length / Depth: 46 in (116.8 cm)
- Width: 25 in (63.5 cm)
- Height: 45 in (114.3 cm)
- Handlebar Height: 34.5 - 48 in (87.6 - 122 cm)
- FOLDED (WHEELS ON)
- Length / Depth: 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Width: 25 in (63.5 cm)
- Height: 16 in (40.6 cm)
- FOLDED (WHEELS OFF)
- Length / Depth: 35 in (88.9 cm)
- Width: 20 in (50.8 cm)
- Height: 10 in (25.4 cm)
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116