Isabela's Magical Door
Magic awaits just inside this LEGO® ǀ Disney Isabela’s Magical Door (43201) set. It features an opening ‘door’ with lock and center build, a sticker sheet so kids can customize the set and make it uniquely their own, plus printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS. Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and view the model on screen. The guided process lets even younger builders feel like master builders… awesome!
Disney’s Encanto fans can have lots of creative fun with this go-everywhere building toy. It can be played with independently or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets (sold separately) and comes with features and imaginative accessories to inspire endless play.
This magical LEGO ǀ Disney set gets kids playing quickly with 3 micro-doll figures – Disney’s Isabela, Luisa and Mirabel – plus bird and butterfly LEGO figures. This premium set makes a great gift for kids who want to set trends on the playground.
- Give any child lots of movie-inspired play options with this unique LEGO® ǀ Disney Isabela’s Magical Door (43201) set. The fun begins with unlocking and opening the door!
- What’s behind the locked door? This 114-piece set features an opening ‘door’ with a working lock, key on a key chain and a center build, sticker sheet and lots of play starters for imaginative play.
- Featuring Disney characters Isabela, Luisa and Mirabel, plus bird and butterfly LEGO® figures, this set is made for imaginative adventures on its own or combined with other sets (sold separately).
- Any Disney’s Encanto fan aged 5 and up will love this unique gift. The ‘door’ opens onto a complete micro-world with working lock and turntable, plus features and accessories to inspire play.
- Portable adventures. With the open ‘door’ measuring over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this set is easily packed up for playdates and looks great on display.
- Want to give kids a more awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS. With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost, it’s LEGO® building for the digital age!
- With detailed micro-doll figures, creatures and known spaces, this Disney’s Encanto buildable toy encourages fun play that builds important life skills like creative thinking and visualization.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
We are happy to accept returns on unused, unaltered merchandise in its original packaging and with all original tags. Return requests must be made within 7 days from the original date of purchase for a refund (less any shipping fees) and within 30 days for store credit or exchange. All returns must be pre-authorized by a Tadpole staff member, either in person, or by phone or email if you are mailing the merchandise back. Damaged packaging will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All unaltered merchandise could also be subject to a restocking fee anywhere between 10-25% depending on the value of the original merchandise and the reason for return. Once we have received your return we will process the refund/store credit/exchange within 2 business days. Store credit expires after 6 months.
The following items are final sale i.e. NON-REFUNDABLE:
- All special orders and sale items; all toy special orders are final sale; all furniture sales are final sale; damaged, defective, or missing furniture pieces will be replaced.
- All stroller and car seats sales are final; damaged merchandise will be covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- All opened breastfeeding products, opened feeding products, body products are final sale.
- All pantry items are final sale.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gifts can only be exchanged or offered store credit if returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
Orders that qualify for free shipping may be subject to a restocking fee.
If an item is damaged once opened, or during shipping, please notify us immediately. We will gladly accept returns of defective merchandise within 7 days of purchase/receipt of goods. Returned items are your responsibility until they reach the return address. Please ensure your package is returned securely to prevent any damage to the item or its packaging. Tracking is highly recommended. Any returns that are damaged when we receive them will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to the card. Please allow at least one billing cycle for credit to appear on your statement.
To request a return via email, send an e-mail to Info@ShopTadpole.com with your name, address, invoice number, item you are returning, and why you are returning it.
Important: Please note that we do not refund delivery fees or original shipping charges.
Please send returns to:
58 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116